Dental Care for the New Normal
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Our priority at Bloom Dental is to provide an experience that promotes the health of our patients and employees while enjoying the process.
As a professional health provider, our mission is to create a safe environment for our patients and staff. During this time, we are going above and beyond to ensure our safety protocols exceed all requirements for dentist offices.
For the latest and most up to date information on COVID-19 news, please visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s dedicated COVID-19 webpage.
A full list of our safety precautions is below for your viewing.
Safety Protocols include:
- Sterilizing all instruments
- Wearing gloves, masks, face shields, and glasses while treating patients
- Regular hand washing
- Hourly cleaning of all patient rooms
- Hand sanitizer availability to all patients at check-in and check-out
- Hand washing guidelines and instructions posted in all bathrooms and employee areas
- Installation of an air purification system to ensure air is clean and filtered
If you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for trusting Bloom Dental with your oral health. As we move forward and navigate this situation, your safety and that of our employees will always be our primary concern.